Keeping you Connected to the Future since 1956
Our subsidiary company, Delcom, Inc., is an integral part of the equation.
The Delcom fiber network plays a central role in the infrastructure of the Texas Lone Star Network, a powerful, statewide cooperative comprised of thirty-eight independent telephone companies.
Our OC 192 Texas Fiber Network is one of the most sophisticated DWDM/Synchronous Optical Network (SONET) services in the industry, making it possible for Dell Telephone Cooperative to provide the benefits of 10Gbps service to all of our subscription customers.
What does 10 Gbps mean to you?
That's monster bandwidth, just so you know. Screaming. Imagine downloading a graphics intensive website in a split second.
Dell Telephone Cooperative makes that a reality and, since we monitor our network 24/7 to ensure peak performance, you're always connected. With practically zero down time. In today's tumultuous economic climate, reliable connectivity is more important than ever. Dell Telephone Cooperative knows that by protecting the health and integrity of our network, we are also protecting our customers.
Voice Mail & Long distance
- Long Distance - 10 cents per minute + $5.00 monthly service charge, or 15 cents per minute (flat rate)
- Voice Mail - Voice mail from Delcom will help you simplify your life and maybe even relax a bit - just knowing that you'll always get your telephone messages. If you're away from the phone, online, on the phone, or even if the power goes out- you will never miss a call! It also offers many features not available with digital answering machines. There is no expensive or complicated equipment to buy, no worries about jammed tapes or inaudible messages - you'll get crystal clear clarity with every call and a whole lot more. With Delcom voice mail, you are always in touch with the people who are important to you!
- Internet High Speed
Need high speed internet access? Delcom is pleased to offer Broadband Internet Service.
Package Price (Recurring Monthly) Data Rate (UP) Data Rate (Down) BASIC $24.99 128 Kbps 128 Kbps COPPER $39.99 1 Mbps 1 Mbps BRONZE $69.99 1 Mbps 2 Mbps SILVER $89.99 1 Mbps 3 Mbps GOLD $114.99 1 Mbps 6 Mbps PLATINUM $124.99 1 Mbps 7 Mbps
Installation Fee $185 Fee will be waived if you agree to (6) month Service Term. DSL JACK $30 ALL DSL INSTALLATIONS REQUIRE 1 DSL JACK TO BE WIRED AT $30 PER JACK
After Hours DSL Maintenance $5.00 Month After Hours Technical Support to the DSL Modem Only from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm MST, Monday-Friday. Customers served over wireless phone systems not eligible. Static IP Address $5.00/mo Each
- The data rates can vary depending on location, line quality, inside wiring, Internet traffic, and other factors beyond Delcom's control. Therefore, we do not guarantee upload or download speed or uninterrupted service. Technical Support only available during business hours unless After Hours Support is purchased.
- All Internet subscribers must read and agree to the conditions of the most recent Internet Terms and Conditions and the Acceptable Internet Use Policy, which can be found on our website at http://www.delltelephone.com/forms.php.
- Rates do not include taxes and surcharges if applicable.